Pure Textuality PR is launching a promotional event in the form of a series within The Vampire Diaries Kindle Worlds. The series will be called The Forbes Files and will feature standalone stories starring everyone’s favorite bubbly blonde.
Each participating author will write their own story with Caroline as the star. Cover art and ebook formatting for the series will be supplied by Pure Textuality PR. Stories must be at least 25k words. Once the final files are ready, they will be sent to their respective authors to be published to the TVDKW dashboard. This allows royalties to be paid directly to the author who write the story, and it also removes any concern regarding copyrights and who they belong to. Your publisher for the project is Amazon Publishing and you are therefore subject to Amazon’s Publishing Agreement. Pure Textuality PR will launch a marketing campaign for release day and all of the participating books will remain in our regular PR rotation indefinitely.
Registration fee is NON-REFUNDABLE. The fee pays for the full promotional setup, promo graphics, your book cover, your formatting, and much more.
View the Full Marketing Plan HERE.
SEP 30, 2017 – Author Sign Up Deadline
FEB 1, 2018 – Title and Location Setting Submitted to PTPR
MAR 25, 2018 – All Authors Must Submit Their Blurbs to Pure Textuality PR
MAR 30, 2018 – All Covers Sent to the Authors
MAY 1, 2018 – Series Cover Reveal
MAY 15, 2018 – Final Edited File Submitted to PTPR for Formatting
MAY 20, 2018 – All Formatted Files to Be Returned to Authors
MAY 22, 2018 – All Authors Must Submit Their Stories to The Vampire Diaries Kindle Worlds Dashboard
JUN 5, 2018 – RELEASE DAY FOR ALL TITLES
Please only sign up if you are confident you can adhere to this schedule. Registration fees are non-refundable. Registration through our store is your electronic acknowledgement of the following:
- I understand that by registering, I am committing to the deadlines listed in the description.
- I understand that registration fees are non-refundable, even in the event that I back out.
- I understand that my story must be professionally edited prior to submission to PTPR for formatting.
- I understand that cover art and formatting will be provided by PTPR for series branding consistency.
- I understand that my story must be a minimum of 25k words.
- I understand that my story must be PG-13 or it may be declined by Amazon.
- Alex H. Singh
- Brandy Dorsch
- Debbie Cassidy
- DJ Shaw
- Dormaine G
- Dylan Keefer
- J. P. Uvalle
- Jena Gregoire
- Kaiden Klein
- Katherine Hayton
- Sue Harmeling